Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A PLACE FOR ANIMALS TO GREET AND MEET NEW FRIENDS!

The concept is quite simple. This is a place for all animals who are owned by one of THOSE “humans” and who are looking to meet other animals for friendship or love or who just may want a pen pal to correspond with. This is OUR place……no humans allowed! This is our social network. I mean THEY have their own networks like “Face book”, Twitter”, “Classmates” and so on. So what about us? How do we hook up with the animal kingdom? Twenty four hours a day I’m with humans……I need a break! This is cool! It is written from the animal’s point of view without the interference of the “human” kind (unless of course you need them to spell or word or two for you). So hey, all you animals out there, kick little Johnny off of the computer and put a paw or claw up on those keys and tell us what’s going on in your life today?


Bu: (pronounced “Boo”)- 3 year old German Shepherd looking for a playmate!

Hi….I was born on April 8, 2006. My owner tells me that this is a very good date to be born for a couple of reasons. The first reason is because it was her father’s birthday. Also she tells me that I’m a fire sign. Now I ask you, should this mean something to me? Anyway, I’m a female German Shepherd and the first born to my mother. I'm known as the alpha bitch among the three girls in this household. I also have my own blog at..... www.andthenthereisbu.blogspot.com, but that's written from my owner's point of view and it doesn't necessarily reflect mine! I’m looking for a friend who can take all my freshness and playfulness. I live to play and I just love strutting my pretty little body around the house after I’ve stolen someone else's toy. Are you up for the challenge? You mustn’t be a wimp and you mustn’t try to boss me around or steal my toys. If this sounds like you, give me a “woof, woof.”

No comments:

Post a Comment