Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I COULDN'T WRITE UNTIL NOW!

I see the last time that I wrote on this blog was way back in August. I couldn't write anything because looking at the picture of my little stray black cat "Me Me" was too painful for me. You see shortly after this picture was taken, she never came back home. Because she lived outside as most wild cats do, I believe a much larger wild animal got a hold of her. I don't want to even think about the rest of it. So today was the first day that I looked at her picture. I couldn't believe how easily I got attached to this little wild baby, but I did. I really loved her and felt so sorry for her. If I didn't have three dogs, I would have tried to domesticated her, but I couldn't even touch her yet. I miss her. Never again do I want to have another wild animal to take care of. I get too attached to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment