Wednesday, June 10, 2009

THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC!

Well I hear it say that I'm a stray black cat with big green eyes. So I decided to "adopt" this ladies house because she's taking care of three German Shepherds all ready so I figure my little body shouldn't be too much for her to take care of as well. She's never owned a cat before. Well, we're no dogs in personality that's for sure. Although truth be told, we can never be "owned." If she thinks I will come when she calls, she has things to learn. I'm too busy playing in the field and catching mice or other small rodents that may cross my path. I'll eventually come.....but it's always in my own time. I never let her get too close to me, although I am better than I was a few weeks ago. I used to run from her, but now I remain on the porch when she puts my food down. Oh I hiss at her to let her know just because I'm on the porch doesn't mean you can touch me. She does feed me good food though...I never had fish or chicken before. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment